Dr Satya Kumar Saraswat is the leading authority in the meticulous Medical domains of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. He specializes in Hair Transplant, Liposuction, Adipose Derived Stem Cells and its applications in Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine. He offers his services as a Chief Consultant in Cosmoworld Clinics in Agra (UP).
He earned his Masters as MBBS in 1998 in First Division form Gandhi Memorial College (MP) and MS in General Surgery in 2002 from Netaji Subhash Medical College (MP). He then pursued MCh in Plastic Surgery in 2006 from Baroda Medical College (Gujarat) and then won a Gold Medal in D.N.B. for Plastic Surgery. He has also pursued training in Microvascular Surgery at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore.
He is also an esteemed Member of the following Medical Associations:
- Member- Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Member – Indian Medical Association.
- Member- Indian Association of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons.
- Member- ICCP (International Confederation of Cleft, Lip and Palate)
- Full Life member- Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Annual Member- International Society of Burns Surgery.
- International Member – American College of Phlebology (ACP).
- Member-International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Associate Member- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS).
- Member- IFATS (International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics & Science).
Dr. Saraswat is credited for the first dedicated Hair Transplant Clinic in Africa. He has also driven the revolutionary change in Cosmetic Surgery domain the First Regenerative Medicine, Adipose Derived Stem Cell in Lab at Saraswat Hospital in Agra. Prior to being associated with Cosmoworld Clinics, Dr. Saraswat was associated with G.G. Medical Institute and Research Centre in Agra as the Consultant Plastic Surgeon and Project Director. He has also been associated with Smile Train, Rainbow Hospital, Synergy plus Hospital and Life Medical Centre as a Consultant.
Accredited by Smile Train America, Dr. Saraswat has also humanly helped more than 4000 children during last decade who were suffering from Cleft, Lip and Palate deformations. He was also associated with Sikkim Viklang Sahayata Samiti and performed more than 400 free surgeries to cure patients who were suffering with Cleft, Lip and Palate, Burn Contractures, Cerebral Palsy and Ptosis.